Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done shooting my Tribute hunting set up that I haven't touched in a few weeks:shade:

It's like I've been shooting it daily!!:mg:

ACCURACY IS AMAZING AND CONSISTENT

BTFL

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Can't stand to shoot that thing very often huh..:pukey: .

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Only 'cause I know you can take it.:)

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
siucowboy said:
Hey walks with a gi,

where in nebraska you from?
The great metropolis of Alvo:D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Ok just wondering, thats over by Lincoln and Omaha right? I'm about 2.5 hrs west of Lincoln....but I grew up in southern illinois.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I fletched some ACCs with Duravane Predators and screwed on some 100 gr Stingers. These fly like darts from my Allegiance. Looking forward to the upcoming season. Good luck to all. :teeth: :shade:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Love my Allegiance but is there any gain in performance and smoothness from the 05' to an 06'???

because I am just unsure about mine right now... convince me somewhere fellas cause I dont want to change LOL :shade:

·
Registered
313 Posts
My current Ally is my first BT but I fell in love with them a little over 2 yrs ago when I shot a Liberty side by side with a Patriot.

I'm with ya on this one: BT4L.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I shoot new offerings from other companies every year but so far it has been hands down Bowtech for me for the last few years:)

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
My '02 Bowtech Extreme SD ain't to shabby of a huntin bow either. I'll still have to break out my '06 Black Marble Constitution a few times through the winter and keep it loosened up. Sure is hard to beat dem dare Bowtechs.:)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
It's funny this thread got moved to the manufacturer section. I dont see the mathews for life thread here or any of the martin for life threads :doh:

rick

·
Registered
329 Posts
Switched Back

Just "Switched Back" from 05 Mathews (can you guess which model?) To an 06 BowTech Allegiance. Let me share the difference in SPEEEEEEED!!!!

The draw cycle does feel smoother with Mathews, I will admit. However, the wall is solid with the Allegiance compared to the Switchback. The pull poundage feels more on the Allegiance at first but there is no "jerking your shoulder out of socket" feel when you have to let down on the draw! Guess it has to do with the valley.

Like both bows, but Allegiance has to win with the speed, with STS no hand shock at all.

05 Switchback 28"draw 70# 408 grain Gold Tip X-Cutter arrow = 255 fps

06 Allegiance 28" draw 60# same arrow for test purposes = 267 fps
smooth modules

moved to Carbon Express CXL2 250 348 grain jumped to = 284 fps

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:confused: I'm wondering why it got moved here too:secret:

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
I shoot a 05 Tomcat and love it, but this week I shot a 06 Alligence, and it makes the Tomcat feel like a terd.
Looking forward to the 07 offerings.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bowtech here I come...

Been shooting a lot of new bows lately and have finally decided to make the switch to Bowtech...now I just need to decide between the Tribute or Allegiance...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts