Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the compatibility between the Insanity and RPM 360? I've heard the RPM has a smoother draw-- what would happen if you tried to put RPM cams on an Invasion?
How about RPM limbs/cams on Invasion riser, or vice versa?

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
The limb deflections change between bows for sure, not sure what the cams would do but it would surely change string and cable lengths.

Bowtech has a list of deflection numbers and the lb draw for different bows.

·
Registered
20,657 Posts
Not to be "that guy" but with Bowtech's history of limb problems on cams and limbs that were supposedly correctly matched, I'd be a pretty cautious about mixing and matching stuff that wasn't designed to go together.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Anyone know the compatibility between the Insanity and RPM 360? I've heard the RPM has a smoother draw-- what would happen if you tried to put RPM cams on an Invasion?
How about RPM limbs/cams on Invasion riser, or vice versa?
IF the limb agles are the same it will work. the deflections are for the draw weight of the limb and the take up of the cables. If the limb angles are different between risers you'd have to calculate the ATA difference and make strings and cables to accommodate,

Also if the ATA measurements are different to begin with you will have to accommodate for that also.

It's do-able as long as the cams and limbs go together.

i was looking to put Experience cams on the invasion riser, it would work. I was also looking at putting the invasion or exp. cams and limbs on the Fanatic riser. They will all fit but would take tinkering to get it right

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I have done the Invasion/Experience/Insanity swap both ways. All are doable with some string and limb deflection modification. If I remember correctly, the RPM axle and limb spread are wider than the previous mentioned bows. There would be a lot more modification needed than strings limbs and cams. The limb pocket caps and rockers would have to change. Really don't see the juice being worth the squeeze.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts