Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any of the following Bowtech 2008-2009 Models. General, Admiral, Sentinel, or the Captain. Draw Length is not important as I can find modules or adjust the current rotating mods. I am only interested in 60-70lb Limbs though. The finishes I am interested in are listed in order by preference. Testarossa, All Black, Any of the Firestorm Colors, and Max-4. Also would be interested in any custom dipping or paint jobs you have had done. I have the cash and will be willing to do paypal for any of the following bows in good shape for a reasonable price. PM me for quicker response.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know someone out there has an old bow they want to get rid of....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would only be looking for bare bow only and the only camo color I would be interested in is Max-4. Looking to use the bow for target and 3-d. I thank you for your response though. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a 2010 Admiral FLX with new strings never been shot. I will duracoat the bow any color / colors you want it to be. Strings don't even ship here till Tuesday. I was wanting to fix it up nice for kid but can't find any 50lb limbs for it. so I will make someone a deal they can't afford to pass up!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brock Lube & Buckfever I just sold a Bowtech Allegiance in Realtree Hardwoods Green. Great bow but I am kind of tired of that finish and was hoping to find something a bit different this time around. Thanks for your offers and I am sure someone will be interested in those bows for hunting. I am looking for any of the above listed bows (Admiral, Sentinel, General, and Captain) in Testarossa (All black with red cams), Black Ops (All black), or any of the firestorm colors (marbled blue, red, or green), but I would also take a look at any custom dipping as well. Bows must have 60-70lb limbs but draw length is not an issue as I can find modules. Thanks again to all!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to add I would also be interested in Max-4 camo but I know that is hard to come by on those models. Thanks again to all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.