Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,474 Posts
I already won it, no need to enter,,,,,,:wink:

9,036 Posts
Looks like an SS rebranded????

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
I owned a Guardian for years and I can say with confidence that the only Guardian component on this Guardian is the name. It's too bad. I was hoping they'd bring back a highly refined version of the original, but this bow, for me, is a disappointment.

Automan

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I owned a Guardian for years and I can say with confidence that the only Guardian component on this Guardian is the name. It's too bad. I was hoping they'd bring back a highly refined version of the original, but this bow, for me, is a disappointment.

Automan
Same thing I thought. But I tell you what my Revolt X with lucky stops on the 2 dot Settings in comfort mode is super close. I havnt felt as connected to a bow since my guardian with this thing. Specs are pretty damn close as well!

·
can I shoot it?
17,052 Posts

Automan
I had a couple of Guardians and took one to Africa. While they were a great bow for their time they couldn’t begin to compare to the Realm, and the realm was far outpaced by the Revolt series.
The original center pivots were a great concept but clunky and not very refined. The limbs did indeed have issues and although the speeds were solid for the time, they did not measure up (real world speed) to the realms or the revolts.
I was hoping for sometime a little more than new graphics on a Realm as well, but think looking back a decade for a bow is romanticizing the past a bit.

·
NAASP
6,942 Posts
I wish they would save getting rid of the junk for the Dodge truck and Hemi Dodge fake trooper car small man parts facecrap website and leave us out of the hard to look at and respect stuff. Feeling like u need a shower after they post a bow is hard on us fanboys

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I had a couple of Guardians and took one to Africa. While they were a great bow for their time they couldn’t begin to compare to the Realm, and the realm was far outpaced by the Revolt series.
The original center pivots were a great concept but clunky and not very refined. The limbs did indeed have issues and although the speeds were solid for the time, they did not measure up (real world speed) to the realms or the revolts.
I was hoping for sometime a little more than new graphics on a Realm as well, but think looking back a decade for a bow is romanticizing the past a bit.
I disagree. The guardian, minus the speed factor, was more quiet, less vibe, just as accurate. Though funky looking at first, I enjoyed shooting it a lot more than any Realm series bow. New tech doesn't always equal better. Except for the limb material. I never had a profile with though

This is just a Realm in disguise. Maybe specs will change my mind.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Entered....I dont care what it is specs etc......It is something POSITIVE too think about:darkbeer:

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,750 Posts
Entered....I dont care what it is specs etc......It is something POSITIVE too think about:darkbeer:
Agreed!!
Some people just ***** to hear themselves *****..
If you don't like it dont enter to win. Pretty simple really

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
I had a lot of memorable hunts with the Guardian, one of my favorite bows of all time...of course I entered. Will be interesting to see the specs.

·
NAASP
6,942 Posts
BT playing the clown card as per usual AND it works as per usual on the clowns

1 - 20 of 32 Posts