Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you think that the limb silencers are loud? It seems that mine are making a "slaping" sound when I shoot. If you take and thumb or flick them they make a vibration noise...

Would it be best and quiter to put on some limbsavers? If I did would I take the bowtech silencers off or slide them closer to the riser and use both (bowtech and limbsavers)?

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
That's what alot of people have done. Slide the blocks down to the riser & install limb savers in the usual spot. Which bow do you have? Are you sure the string isn't what's making the vibrating noise when you flick the blocks? The 02 strings aren't as noisy as the WC were but, still make a slight low pitch buzz.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which bow do you have? Are you sure the string isn't what's making the vibrating noise when you flick the blocks?
Pretty shure. I thumped the string and get very little noise. It has the bowtech silencers on it also

Which bow do you have?
'03 Mighty Mite.

·
Banned
843 Posts
1 word.overpriced. Bowtech dealers would luv to sell ya the hush kit. Can u say holly mark up batman? Limbsavers and Bowtechs version are probably about as equally effective. Bowtechs cant fall off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pig sticker said:
1 word.overpriced. Bowtech dealers would luv to sell ya the hush kit. Can u say holly mark up batman? Limbsavers and Bowtechs version are probably about as equally effective. Bowtechs cant fall off.
Bowtechs come with it on it already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts