Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
So far a crossbow in the Diamond lineup that is supposed to be as quiet as a compound bow, and "The other thing".

The shop has both on order, but has no idea on what the second item he is ordering is. No luck from the sales rep spilling it either.

Any ideas on what the other thing is anyone?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
rumor

rumor has it a bow in the 37inch draw length range!!!!!!!:wink:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Our rep was in the store just the other day and said the binary system has been upgaded to say the least:zip: so basicaly hold on to your shorts when the new line up shows up:wink: thats all I can say:zip: P.S. Mike is right about the crossbow, and it's going to shoot around the 400fps mark!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Well, I heard that they are including a free pair of safety goggles this year because of all the limbs they've had explode :D

I AM KIDDING!!!!

In all honesty, the Tribute was/is a SWEET bow, by far the best Bowtech has brought to the table to date and if they build off of that and make it better.... :eek:

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
I've heard something,,,,,,,, but it's just a rumor and I ain't repeating it:wink:

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I heard PSE bought them :wink:

·
NC ASA Director
35,988 Posts
Boone said:
I heard PSE bought them :wink:
I thought I read somewhere Nike bought them. :confused:

:D

I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

Anyone else hear they were going to have laminated limbs?

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
I heard Mathews bought them and they are dropping the Binaries for a slower single cam, adding rubber thingings all over the riser and throwing out the 452X strings for some cheapie strings, and charging the same price or more.

Hopefully a binary shoot thru system on a stretched tribute say 37-40" ata with 7-1/2" BH

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
walks with a gi said:
I've heard something,,,,,,,, but it's just a rumor and I ain't repeating it:wink:
Just PM me i wont tell anyone :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sage, our rep did say they were possibly going in house with the limbs but nothing about laminations, he also told me where they get there limbs now is where most other companies get there's also except for PSE and a few others where there made in house, but I forgot the name of the limb contractor?

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I heard something but can't post it:) As Slippy used to say: BOWTECH RULES!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
My prediction.... split limb Bowtech's, just like the Stryker Crossbow

·
Registered
252 Posts
i heard mathews bought them, and they are gunna advertize 360 fps and only go 290

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Ok,, here's what I got.........

Something about 8% Cobalt and something to do with carbide. Another material that was mentioned was titanium nitride:eek:

·
NC ASA Director
35,988 Posts
walks with a gi said:

Something about 8% Cobalt and something to do with carbide. Another material that was mentioned was titanium nitride:eek:
High Speed Steel, huh? :D

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
You must be reffering to the new multi axis machining center they purchased...

-ZA

walks with a gi said:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts