Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bowtech Insanity CPX in Black Ops, 60# limbs, with Bow Rattler and customer string (Red, Silver, and Black) for sale, in good condition. I bought the bow from a member on AT with the hopes that I could get the min draw length to work for me (I shoot a 24.5" - 25" draw length). I took delivery of the bow and absolutely love it! It works great for short draw individuals and was shooting 292 grain arrows at 272 fps, at 51.96# and a measured draw length of 25-5/8". The bow rattler The draw is awesome at the shorter length and there is plenty of speed-despite not using the full cam rotation. My only problem with the bow is that I can't get it to go short enough in draw length-and I've tried everything. So I'm stuck shooting the SD bows again and need to sell this one (I'm really torn about it because I LOVE the draw cycle on the bow and it shoots super accurate).

My local Bowtech dealer has already gone through the bow thoroughly and made sure there are no problems with the bow (there aren't). There is a small amount of minor chipping on the edges of the lower limb (hardly any on the upper), but given that this is a 2012 bow, it shows that this particular unit won't be flaking very much (it would have done it already). The cams, etc are all in great shape.

I can have my local dealer set the DL to the desired draw length after payment is made (you will need to tell me where you want it set to, of course).

Price: $650 delivered to your door. Paypal (non-gift) will need and extra 3% added. Send me a PM or text at 815-713-9889 for questions / details.

SMH_1303-L.jpg

Upper Cam:
SMH_1305-L.jpg

Bow Rattler:
SMH_1307-L.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Free bump

·
Registered
294 Posts
Another free bump

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Withdrawn, because I'm going to keep the bow. I was able to reduce the 'draw length' by about 3/8" by using a Torqueless grip and now the length is spot on perfect for me. So excited! Closed thread!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.