Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the Invasion yesterday and have been stoked about it, but I am having a heck of time with paper tune. The rest has to be set very high due to the arrow shelf having a radius and the forks of the rest striking the shelf. Any thoughts?

I may be going with a different rest...but love the fall away that acts as a containment rest when hunting....

B

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
it touches the shelve on my axe ...but i set it so it's about as parallel as can be...
that qad will work very well with your bow ...do you have the set-up disk ????
don't worry about it hitting,as long as it's flat...then follow instructions ....post back if you don't have disk....

you just might have it timed wrong...easy to do

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
forgot to mention i use easton axis and fm jacket and acc all shoot great now all 400s with 100 grain tip

·
Registered
874 Posts
Got a rip cord on my invasion. Works perfect.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
first off i had same problem shooting perfect bullet holes now.add spacer and tl1 launcher to rest, put tight and level against your riser.your knock point and arrow should be straight through burger holes at fulldraw.launcher should be very left on rod out of rest about 1/16 of the rod showing left of the launcher.my marks left to right are almost at 8th one and up and down is at the 6th one hope this helps!

·
Registered
71 Posts
QAD's on both my Hoyt Carbon Matrix and my Bowtech Invasion. Both 30" 70lb throwing Easton Axis 300's.

Carbon shoots bullet holes Invasion shoots tail left.

I consistantly get better groups with my Invasion. Gave up trying to get a perfect paper tear and moved on to the walk back tune, and modified French tune. Shoots great with target tips or any of the broadheads I've sent down range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts