Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my awesome Bowtech Invasion CPX in the target Inferno red/black finish with Bright hardware/cams with New red and black strings. Red peep and black D-loop. Not an often seen combination!
An excellent small frame 3D bow.
50/60 Draw weight
Right Hander
DL adjustable with rotating mods currently set at 29"
I am very picky about finish and cosmetics and I would say overall a 9 out of 10.very few nicks and nothing at all that is obvious.
This bow is fast and smooth and sits in the hand so well at draw for being a relatively short ATA. Does not need much for a stabilizer. I do have a 8.5 " Stokerized Revolver(with a weight set) that is a perfect match for the bow available for sale. $100
Bare bow Does not include the rest in the picture $600. plus plus...etc

Paypal is fine also Postal Money Order. Shipped with tracking provided as always. Feel free to contact me via email,call or text etc with questions. Mark 585-737-5707

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad people of AT. I forgot the ad was up. I was going to sell it locally. Deal did not go thru so yes the bow is still for sale.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a set screw mark on the riser from the last rest I had on it. Sadly it got buried when my bow guy set it up. Other wise pretty nice.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is time for myself and this wonderful bow to part company via some lucky person here on AT or it's going on EBay! Do make me do it people!! $500 gets the bow to your door. it's a great deal that someone should take advantage of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.