Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bowtech invasion with optifade forest color, black apache rest, mbg single pin vengence base in black, 8 INCH DOINKER DISH (BLACK COLOR)

Looking for quiver

- will not be shooting with quiver on
- looking at g5 halo ($90) right now as i can get it in optifade color to match
- octane one piece i could get optifade color as well but people complain about magnets and it doesn't look like it fits that close to the bow, plus its $120
- tightspot would have to be in black not sure how it would look, plus its $130 and i don't plan on shooting with quiver on.

Am i missing anything before i make my purchase???

Anyhelp or ideas would be great

thanks

joe

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I have the octane 1pc and it sits away from the bow, but has a foam hood insert as well. As long as it holds my arrows on the way to the stand, it's fine. I take the quiver off as soon as I get to the tree.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Look at the Octane Bantam Weight nice quiver

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm looking at bantam octane too just wish it was 5 arrow not 4, even though i know 4 is probably fine.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think i'm ordering bantum tonight i'll let everyone know how i like it

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Bantum is a great quiver for the Invasion :thumbs_up
Only negative - it's a 4 arrow quiver - not a big deal but I like having 5 arrows so I can stick a **** or Yote and not feel limited!

FWIW: I bought a G5 Halo 6 quiver in Optifade and I truly believe there is a design flaw in b/n the magnetic mount and the quiver. There is "slop". They tried to tell me that mine may have been bad.... but looking at how it's designed....imho definitely a design flaw that does not allow an expected tight lockdown once attached to the bow/magnetic mount.

I'll post a pic later tonight of my Optifade Forest Bantum on the Invasion...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice pics blazinpond. i ordered my quiver tonight, bantum in optifade and i agree only draw back is the 4 arrow vs 5 arrow so lucky for the ***** and coyotes. thanks for your help blazinpond

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
No problem and glad you got one coming! Good luck this season! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
587 Posts
Does the bantam wight fit close to the bow like a two piece does? I was thinking of getting the bantam for my invasion when I get it that or get a fuse two piece and have bowtech dip it for me.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The Bantam is nice and tight to the bow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts