Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink: Had to share. I thought it was funny. I went to my local archery store and found this Elite E-Force my dealer was working on. I know the owner of this E-Force. He also has a 80lb Allegiance. The limbs on his Allegiance broke a few times. A pair of these 80lb limbs ended up being his Maglite holder and another ended up as a mount for his laser sight on his E-Force. So you see the Bowtech limbs aren't all that bad.:)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,365 Posts
I knew they were good for something.:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can bet that is going to hanging from every cnc machining center at Elite Archery within a week.

now that is damn funny...:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

I've avoided most of the Elite threads for several months now since it was the same 2 or three guys over and over, pulling their hair out frantically hoping to sway people away from the company. In other words, it was like reading the same thread time and time again for months on end.

:chortle: I've lifted my self imposed moratorium just in time I see. :chortle:

Quite likely the post of year, Bushkey

:chortle:

·
Registered
725 Posts
so those are the limbs from the allegiance? how can that be? werent all bowtech limbs supposed to have grenaded into a million little pieces?

and whats the flashlight for? shooting in the dark? also it looks like it has a lazer on the bottom of the sight mount. why doesnt he just go one step further and mount a night sight on the bow.

·
mmmmm.......beer!
1,555 Posts
bobbyg said:
so those are the limbs from the allegiance? how can that be? werent all bowtech limbs supposed to have grenaded into a million little pieces?

and whats the flashlight for? shooting in the dark? also it looks like it has a lazer on the bottom of the sight mount. why doesnt he just go one step further and mount a night sight on the bow.

You learn something new on this site everyday. This is your lesson for today bobbyg.

In some areas, you can actually hunt certain species at night and it is all legal.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hubba said:
You learn something new on this site everyday. This is your lesson for today bobbyg.

In some areas, you can actually hunt certain species at night and it is all legal.
were can you hunt at night? just curious

I know we can hunt coyotes and raccoon, but not big game. Unless you have crop damage permits

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bobbyg said:

The guys name is Tommy alias "Bosvark" translation Bushpig. He spents most every night hunting Bushpig. We hunt them only at night. He has night sights and goggels. We hunt them in the Limpopo province in South Africa, also Leopard and Lion at night.

·
Registered
736 Posts

That has to be one of the funniest pics I have seen on AT. Let the limb wars begin. I am sure there will be more people using their broken limbs for accesories. Just to stir the pot a little. No matter what brand it is. I am sure there are other broken limbs besides Bowtech. I think that it should be taken for what it is, someone having a little fun with the Bowtech guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is a cool set up. I hope my limbs break so I can do that. Actually I have a pair of Mathews limbs that broke I could use. Sweet!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
World War 4

I am gonna have to dig VERY VERY DEEP to get enough catfight pics for this thread :jeez: While I am a Bowtech Fanboy, I am not going to get all bent on this thread. If someone else don't likem then thats their bidness :darkbeer: I would like you all to remember that WE ARE ALL brothers of the arrow and lets not battle each other too much over archery equipment. Focus your negative energy on ALF and PETA... It's us vs them... peace :cocktail:

Ok, time to start getting the catfight pics out of the archive :eek:

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
My "fishing reel" toilet paper holder broke last weekend. :cry: I wonder if I could pick up a set of broken BT limbs on the classifieds to build a new one?

An entire industry may have just been born! :eek:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
bobbyg said:
were can you hunt at night? just curious

I know we can hunt coyotes and raccoon, but not big game. Unless you have crop damage permits

Aside from Africa, I'm pretty sure it's legal to hunt hogs in Texas, and some other states at night as well.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fultontx said:
I am gonna have to dig VERY VERY DEEP to get enough catfight pics for this thread :jeez: While I am a Bowtech Fanboy, I am not going to get all bent on this thread. If someone else don't likem then thats their bidness :darkbeer: I would like you all to remember that WE ARE ALL brothers of the arrow and lets not battle each other too much over archery equipment. Focus your negative energy on ALF and PETA... It's us vs them... peace :cocktail:

Ok, time to start getting the catfight pics out of the archive :eek:
No, please not a catfight. I honestly posted this cause I nearly split my sides when I saw it, my friend who owns this E-Force has not one bad bone in his body and could not give a dam about which limbs he used. For him it was a great solution to a problem. I just nearly passed out when I saw it and like I said I had to share. You must admit if it was a Mathews with, lets say, Ross limbs it whould not have been so funny.:wink:

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
buckfeverben said:
Aside from Africa, I'm pretty sure it's legal to hunt hogs in Texas, and some other states at night as well.
Texas til legal...however I don't even do it unless deer season is closed

·
Registered
725 Posts
buckfeverben said:

Ben,

I didnt even think about hogs, thanks for reminding me. Maybe its because I have been in Mass to long. Everything here is Illegal!!

L

·
0 Posts
Thats too funny bushkey:ROFLMAO:

Oh and the night hunting is allowed in colo for raccoon, coyote, bobcat, striped skunk, beaver, and red fox. Provided you have the proper licenses and permits.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Can hunt hogs in quite a few states at night with anything 6volts or less.

You want to have fun hunt them in Texas, or wherever legal and open, on a full moon, talk about getting your short hairs to stand on end when you got a boar less than ten steps away feeding towards you.

That is by far the best looking light holder I have ever seen.

I have a lager maglite, not the cop size bt a good bit bigger than the mini, that I can bolt to my stab mount or to my stab for hunting at night, tried it in Texas once, man that is fun.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
L-train said:
Thats too funny bushkey:ROFLMAO:

This beckons the question; will those limbs be able to hold the light for any amount of time w/o, ya know, breaking and stuff.

:wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts