Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a new Bowtech. I would like to here from you that have had them and did you have limb problems? Please don't turn this into a bowtech limb bashing thread I just want to here if it's just a few that keep haveing problems or is it everyone. Thanks

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
If I were you I would buy Bowtech with complete confidence.:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Owned Two Of Them!!!!!

I Shoot 3 To 5 Times A Week. I Shoot About 80 To 100 Shoots Each Time. Not One Problem. Defender And Allegiance Where Their Names, And I Still Own The Allegiance And Waiting For The 07's To Hurry Up And Come Out. With All The Rumors About The New Bowtech Line, This Is Going To Be An Awesome Year. Rumor Is 29'' 350 Gr. 351 Fps.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I heard about the limbs that broke. So what all manufacture had a limb brake at some time. If you like a Bowtech just buy it. I did and I think it is a very high end bow that shoot very good. You will like it. You can give Crackers a call and see if he has one in stock and get it sent to you all set up. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tribute, as my sig says. I shoot about 50 to 80 arrows everyday. Not one problem

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I shoot my Tribute almost every day, and have since I got it. No problems whatsoever. The bow just shoots great and is very high quality, in materials, and design. If it feels the best to you, buy it.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
No probs with my '06 Constitution either. Thousands of shots on the original string and I never had to touch the timing.

I'm going up to the club to shoot it now as a matter of fact.:)

Rick

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bowtech Limbs

I Had To Re Place Mine On A O6 Consituion And My Buddy Is Having His Alleagence Limmbs Re Placed Currenty. Our Dealer Was Great About It No Hassle And Very Fast I Thought. I Would Not Worry About It.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Three years and thousands of shots with no problem. I will be looking into the 07's. I think Bowtech makes great bows and their customer service is awesome. I can email them a technical question and get a response usually same day.

·
Registered
449 Posts
2001 Pro 38 Had a cracked limb. Bowtech and my dealer took care of it no problems,,, Shoots better now than it ever did. I wouldnt be afraid to buy another one at all..

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
meanv2 said:
If I were you I would buy Bowtech with complete confidence.:)
Ditto

Great bows.

I have owned 3 with no problems.

By the way, you can have limb problems with any bow, but that is why you have a lifetime warranty. Nothing made by man is perfect. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bowtech Limbs

I had no problems with my 05 Allegiance and none with the 06 Allegiance. If you buy a new one i think they are guaranteed forever!

·
Registered
559 Posts
2005 liberty... couple hundred arrows a week... no problems.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Change of pace!

I've owned 3 of them and have had problems on the first two. I had an 04 Liberty and had the bottom limb split 3 times in less than a year. BowTech replaced it with an Allegaince (my request) and that was great until I had the bottom limb split about two weeks out of season.:eek: I have a new Tribute now and (knock on wood ) no problem yet. I love the bows, the shoot great and just awesome.
All bows have problems, you just hear about the expensive ones more. I wouldn't worry about them. I have thought of asking BowTech for an extra set of limbs prior to season so I wouldn't have to wait for replacements if something would go wrong. If nothing went wrong I would mail themm back after season.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts