Archery Talk Forum banner

bowtech limbs???

773 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  mwaym
I have an 05 allegiance and i noticed that the bottom limb is cracked lengthwise, i was wonderin if bowtech will replace it or not, if not where can i start lookin for some more limbs?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,442 Posts
The only way it would be replaced is if you are the original owner and take it to the proshop you bought it from. Otherwise, you could probably find a set in the classifieds if you looked enough.

· Registered
183 Posts
If you are the original owner take it to an authorized Bowtech dealer and they will replace the limb under warranty. The same thing just happened to me a month ago on a '05 Patriot. My limbs were replaced in less than a week and I couldn't be happier. Very accurate out to 60 yards with no issues.

· Registered
10,560 Posts
If you are the original buyer when new warranty will cover it if not no they will not replace the limbs for free in less you are very lucky. If not replaced for free I would put Barnsdale limbs on it for about the same price or cheaper and not worry about the limbs then.

· Registered
5,442 Posts
Tenacity, you are correct. All you need is an authorized dealer..

· Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
If you are the original owner and filled out the warranty card you need to contact your nearest dealer, BowTech will help you out.

· Registered
2,754 Posts
I would call them and find out even if you don't have a dealer in the area. I would be surprised if they didn't get you fixed up and shooting it again in short order.

I don't recall ever hearing anyone say Bowtech didn't fix broken limbs on properly purchased bows.

I only know of two companies that replace them across the board regardless of whether or not you were the first owner. One of them is hit and miss. I don't think Bowtech will do you wrong.

· Registered
1,974 Posts
I have an 05 allegiance and i noticed that the bottom limb is cracked lengthwise, i was wonderin if bowtech will replace it or not, if not where can i start lookin for some more limbs?
kahne 9,Cracked,frayed,feathered,splintered limbs seem to be a common thing with bowtechs.If you like the bow,then buy a set of barnsdale limbs and shoot with confidence.
In this thread as well as many others,some of the people replying almost seem to want you to believe this is the norm for all manufacturers limbs.This may happen with all manufacturers,but not to the extent of bowtech limb failures. Good luck.

· Banned
211 Posts
Martin is number one and has the best customer service.

PSE is the second and swaps them most of the time.

Mathews and others list above are NOT known for fixing second hand bows or internet purchases. No complaints about Mathews CS on properly purchased bow and would list them as a strong second in CS.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that you knew for a fact who does and doesn't do this. I'll try to remember that you are all knowing in the future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.