Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a Bowtech Marquis on Layaway today! Will probably get it out within 30 days even though I have 90...I have the Martin Bengal at this time and will probably keep it just as a backup. It's a 60#. I am just getting back into the sport and was frustrated with myself because I had to have the draw down into the 50's. It took my wife to remind me that I had surgery on both arms muscle system and that "might" be the problem...(duh)...I shot the Marquis yesterday along with some other bows. The Marquis shot so much smoother and had a gentle draw that I needed...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
You put the Diamond Marquis by Bowtech on lay away....and nice choice by the way. The Diamond Marquis is a fantastic bow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You're gonna like it. It's smooth, it's fast, and it's accurate as all get out.

Bought mine just this last Thursday. Set it up and started tuneing it Friday. By Saturday I already Robined two at 20yrds and one at 30yrds while doing my walk back tuneing.

Mine's 70lb and turned down to 63lbs to spine my arrows correctly. Gold tip 5575s cut to 28.5, 100grn tips and blazers. Draw length at 29". Shot thru chrony at 281 FPS. Couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
"You put the Diamond Marquis by Bowtech"

Thanks for the correction...:BangHead:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I just ordered one today also. I have not shot one yet,glad to here it is smooth.:tongue:

Awesome bow! Mine is my goto 3d rig!

62# 28.5"DL 340gr ACC at 286FPS

going to drop the arrow weight by 20 grains...should be in the 290-294fps range...

SUPER SMOOTH BOW!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I shot one along with the General, 82nd, and Guardian.

I was pretty suprised by the Marquis.
Great shooting bow. Very smooth.

Reminded me of my old Bowtech Liberty's draw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts