Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who owns this bow. Have you found it to be a quiet bow when hunting??. Do you think bowtech will make it again in 2004, I really like what I see from bowtech

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
The single cam Patriot is very quiet, and vibration free. Properly set up they are as quiet as any. The Dually is not as quiet, though still pretty quiet for the speed generated. I shoot a Dually & feel it is as quiet as the majority of bows. The vibration & recoil are very low. If you haven't shot one, do so. I think you'll be impressed. BTW, I had an 02 Pat single and was very happy with it. The 03s had some significant improvements.
I suspect BowTech has a surprise or two for 04. I'm excited to see what they will be.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I shot a friends 02 Patriot and my Legacy side by side and honestly the Patriot had less vibration but my legacy was quieter. But the Patriot was not loud at all.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
My Patriot's nice and quiet. '02 Infinity. And it does the sweetest smooth as butter rollover in my hand after the shot.......no kick, it just sorta rolls. When I first shot my MV2 is just about flew outta my hands! LOL Let's just say........I shoot a sling on it now. I'm pretty sure there will be a Patriot in '04, but maybe slightly different, but they just might not even change it! I'm guessing good things have been happening in the Bowtech factory the last while, and the R&D lab.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am pumped to see the 2004 bowtechs. They are a great company from what I hear! I like the camo, nice and dark What price does the patriot go for??

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To bad your not close to Florida : (

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah...Florida is really really high priced when it comes to bows. The new mathews Lx is $720!!! here. Do you know of any good bowtech dealers in the south?? I will drive to another state if the price is right

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!...Not sure how it is other places, but here in Florida its really hard to find a good shop. Either they are nice and really pricy or cheaper and dirty

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,451 Posts
My dealer here in Charleston S.C. is very reasonable. I think his patriots and VFT's run $600. Come straight up I-95, jump over to I-26 for about 50 miles and you are here. Right now he has in stock 3 VFT's, a Patriot Dually (which is close to $700), and a Tomkat

·
Registered
925 Posts
Bowtech

Quiet, fast and deadly!!!!! Oh! almost forgot also won the IBO tmsr class at Snowshoe this year!!! Yours in archery, rcher

1 - 13 of 13 Posts