Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
READY TO HUNT AND THE SEASON BEGINS!

I purchased this bow in 2006. It is a Bowtech Patriot VFT in excellent condition this is my personal bow. I purchased it in 2006 and used it hunting. It is an excellent bow but I need to upgrade to one of my current season bows. So I need to pass this minister of death on to someone else that will enjoy it as much as I have. This bow shoots unbelievably smooth and fast. It was the fastest single cam bow made at it’s time of creation. It is currently set at 63 lbs draw weight and has a 28.5” draw module with a D-loop puts it at a 29” draw length, It is adjustable Up to 30” w/Modules. This bow shoots a 300 grain arrow at 302 fps . It still has the hush kit but I have added BowJax to the string. The string has recently been replaced as well. I have taken very good care of the bow there is only front handle wear from using it hunting over the years. One thing I can tell you for sure that it is the quietest bows I have ever owned. I have taken multiple Whitetail deer and Turkey with this bow. I did harvest three deer the same day on the same trail within 10 minutes with this bow.

PLEASE NOTE THE STABALIZER IS NOT INCLUDED

Included with the bow will be the following items:

1. Vital BowGear 3 pin vertical sight

2. Trophy Ridge Dropzone rest

3. Alpine Archery 5 arrow quiver

4. G5 Peep

5. Braided Wrist Strap.

6. SIMS String Stop

Specifications:

Bowtech Patriot VFT

Right Hand Model

Vertical Force Technology (VFT)