Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys and gals,

Does anyone know what all bowtech bows will interchange grip for the Pro-38? Specifically a 2001 pro-38. I am shooting off the riser and tape right now but a grip would help me I think. I jsut don't know what will fit it.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Grips

you can pm Bob lambeth, he makes an awesome sidplate design that I will guarantee you will like. It is still shooting off the riser but you will have a grip on the sides and a thumb rest that literally puts you hand in the same spot every time. Do you still have the original grip that came with that bow. If so just pm him and you will have to send him your grip for a template but he will be able to make nice set of side plates for you, and they are cheaper than any body else.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I'm not 100% sure....but I think the grip bed on that bow is the same as the rest of the newer bowtechs.....

If that's the case....Gripwerks which is a proud ArcheryTalk sponor makes some pretty awesome custom grips for bowtechs....for a price that is tough to beat.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
The grip bed is different than the new BowTechs. Shrewd make a real nice aluminum grip that has a very good, repeatable hand position.

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys,

I do know of Bob's work. He is at the top of my list. I have my color picked out already, as soon as I get the money to get it AND the plan for which grip fits which risers. I'm not interested in an aluminum, just a nice wood one. There is one on the classifieds here that looks like the older bowtech grips, but I don't know.

PDQ,

Do you know what year they switched beds? I know the grips changed in 2003 to a slimmer design. I don't know if they changed the riser then also.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I think through 02, 03-04, and 05-06 were the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts