Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Hand model. Comes with original 50# black limbs and factory 60# limbs that were purchased new within the past week. The 60# limbs are the “carbon look” variety. The riser is the blue/black/silver marble finish.

Some bows are touted to be clean, new or even pristine. This one is ‘museum quality” as there is not even the slightest smudge anywhere on the riser. The original factory 50# limbs (black) have some very, very, very light smudges and a couple of super-fine scratches. The bow includes a relatively new set of ABB cables/string that were re-served for use with pin nocks, a Norway String Tamer and a color-match double wide sling. The included modules are (black) 27”-65% and (chrome) 27”-80%.

Modules are available to change draw length from 25-30” in 1” increments at either 65% or 80% from any Bowtech/Diamond dealer. The bow has a 7-1/4” brace height, is 38” ATA, has an IBO rating of 304-312fps and it weighs 4.1#

The price on this bow is $500 TYD, insurance extra. Add 3% for PayPal. Price is firm and I have no interest in trades. Check gpalma at Ebay for references. Higher res photos can be seen HERE.

Please contact me with any questions via PM or via my webpage. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Banned
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This truly is a top flight bow. Not a giveaway price by any stretch. But, if you want cherry condition equipment, it comes at a cost.

Nice long valley, firm wall. Reasonable speed. Good stability. Prettier than most archers you're likely to see on the range :) If nothing else, you'll look good on the range with this in your hand...

·
Registered
785 Posts
04 bowtech

I have 2 pro 40s..both are 03's...Im thinking yours has the lower riser shelf and sand pocket limb cups...looks like a 03 to me

04's had pivoting limb pockets...FYI

Andy
:darkbeer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts