Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to part with my trusted Pro40 dually. Upgraded to 2006 Allegiance and love it so far, but have some questions regarding the module set up.

The module is ESM 3 28 inch draw. Is this the speed or smooth draw module? And where should the draw stop be set at for both 65% and 80% let offs?

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
313 Posts
If its black its the smooth module. If silver/grey and matches the rest of the cam, then its the speed mod.

Can't help you with the drawstop Q. Someone else should be along to answer that one for ya.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
2006 alligiance 29/60

my 2006 allegiance 29/60 has the fast modules, they are EFA 2 T. I PURCHASED A SMOOTH SET FOR 3-D, AND THEY ARE BLACK, AND ESM 2 B. THE FAST ONES ARE GREY JUST LIKE THE CAM. HOPE THIS ANSWERED YOUR CAM QUESTION. leebo-hunter

·
Registered
893 Posts
Question

The Bowtech chart list the #3 mod Allegiance Bow 28 inch draw ,the stop should be on 3.8 as a starting point.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, they are the smooth modules. If I got a set of speed modules for it, how much more speed should I expect at 28 inch draw, 65 pound draw and 440 grain arrows? How much harsher is the draw cycle?

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I got exactly 8 fps between the two modules.
The draw is different but I thought that the 8 fps was worth it.
There wasn't that big of a difference for me.
Other folks prefer the smoothies though.
Give it a whirl. You won't know until you try.

·
Banned
2,877 Posts
the sm in esm stands for smooth..the fa in efa stands for fast..black smooth,silver speed..you'll get between 8-12 fps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts