Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering Bowtech for a couple of years now but haven't been able to get a good close look at one. Are the target color risers painted or anodized?
Also does the wheely have any more of a valley than the duallys? Does the wheely have a hard wall?
Thanks for any info.

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,558 Posts
Just to throw in my $.02, I love the Wheely. It has a very solid back wall and the 312 IBO it provides is really impressive considering how smooth the draw is. The valley is definitley more than the dualies. I think that the Wheely might not make the cut for 2005; people either want the blistering speeds of the duallies or the ultimate silky smoothness of the Freedom, and falling somewhere in between the Wheely just hasn't been able to gather a large enough following to justify continuing with it.
It's a shame because I think it is the ultimate "all around" bow.

·
Urban Archery
3,813 Posts
I am very impressed with the Freedom cam, will be a tough decision which one to order this week, the Freedom or the new Equalizer.
Great bows Doc, you'll love em. Good delivery times too. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.