Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard conflicting reports about the BowTech flip disks. My question is do you need a bow press to flip the disk? I have a Realm in kryptek altitude on order and would like to know. The shop I ordered it from said you do kneed to press the bow to flip the disk.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
No experience with the Realm, but on the Fanatic there is a possibility for one of the screws to be inaccessible behind the limb if someone had it pressed when they installed the disk. Otherwise, there are multiple other positions for the screws so never a need to press.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
No experience with the Realm, but on the Fanatic there is a possibility for one of the screws to be inaccessible behind the limb if someone had it pressed when they installed the disk. Otherwise, there are multiple other positions for the screws so never a need to press.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Spot on. Most draw lengths you will need it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all right.. I saw where one screw was behind the limb. just thought maybe there was still a way to get it out.

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,940 Posts
Most of the time you need a press. The screws should be put in at ends of mods to be correct, farthest apart, therefore one most always ends up under a limb.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Put a little twist on the cam and slide a screwdriver through against the limb to hold it in place while you move it. I did not have a press and I did this. It was a piece of cake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts