Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 60Lb Bowtech Realm SR6 last night. I was thinking about going with a Qad Hdx bowtech rest. Has anyone had any problems using the Qad Hdx on the SR6. I have read about guys using Lucky Stop draw stops. I'm haven't decided what stabilizer and sight I'm going with. Any advice on the Realm SR6 about things i should watch out for. Thanks.

· Registered
10,510 Posts
I ordered a 60Lb Bowtech Realm SR6 last night. I was thinking about going with a Qad Hdx bowtech rest. Has anyone had any problems using the Qad Hdx on the SR6. I have read about guys using Lucky Stop draw stops. I'm haven't decided what stabilizer and sight I'm going with. Any advice on the Realm SR6 about things i should watch out for. Thanks.

Couple of good videos on YouTube on setting up both the A1 and S1 Lucky Stops on the SR6. Not recommended that you long peg the SR6 [as you can safely do with other ODB cams] if you're into that sort of thing, the new design can/probably will lock up the cams.

Otherwise, enjoy the bow.

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was shooting a Hoyt Nitrum Turbo a couple years ago before shoulder injury. I have had to shoot a crossbow for the past couple years. The doc said Thursday i can start shooting a compound bow again. I figured I would start out with a 60Lb bow to get those shoulder muscles built up. I'm excited about being able to start shooting again.

· Registered
286 Posts
That’s awesome. I am 53 and shoot the 60lb in performance mode. The comfort setting is a breeze to draw but the back wall isn’t as firm as performance. I’d try comfort first to get the shoulder used to it and try performance mode in a month or so. You’ll love this bow! I shoot it every day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
441 Posts
I use the QAD on my SR6. No set up problems and works great. Really happy with this bow. Using bee stinger hexx stabilizer HHA tetra sight. Great bow . Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.