Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very interested in the Bowtech Reign 6 and 7. Has Bowtech solved their limb fracturing problem? I've read lots of bad things about the brand and just wanted to know if they finally have addressed the issue and made changes.

·
Vendor
6,898 Posts
Should be good to go on the reign and realm series. Glad to hear the ship has righted over there. Great shooting bows with that one fatal flaw.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
The Reigns have all held up, and the Realm limbs are now solid core, so pretty bombproof. I wouldn't hesitate in buying either of these, but anything pre Reign, I wouldn't even consider.

·
Registered
11,456 Posts
not even an issue at all I would say. I feel they are as reliable as ANY other bow on the market now.

other bow companies have suffered pretty bad limb issues in the recent past (Mathews chill r for example) but bowtech was the only one that got blown up, I think people like to keep their pet bow company quiet when they have issues..... then make as big of a deal about other companies.... regardless, bowtech corrected their issue.

·
Registered
15,834 Posts
The Reigns have all held up, and the Realm limbs are now solid core, so pretty bombproof. I wouldn't hesitate in buying either of these, but anything pre Reign, I wouldn't even consider.
The Reigns/BT-MAG/MAG X/BT-X are now solid core as well.

·
Hunter of many things
12,126 Posts
I think you will be fine at this point. My is shooting great and I have shot in 90deg heat and last weekend it was 0deg.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I don't think BowTech has had any limb problems more prevalent than competitors since about 2013. The Experience came out that year and I don't think that bow had excessive limb failures. I know mine went on and on without a tick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts