Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Bowtech finally resolved these issues? I see posts in eBay for RPM bows for sale “with 2017 limbs,” but, unless I am mistaken, they stopped selling this bow a few years ago, right? Looking for any input from the community. I am interested in purchasing his bow if it comes with a factory warranty.

·
Registered
385 Posts
These bows have 2017 Bowtech limbs on them. All of the left over RPM 360 bows were bought by LL Cote in Errol, NH. As part of the deal Bowtech replaced all of the limbs with there own 2017 limbs. If you have any other questions call them at 1-800-287-7700, Archery Dept is ext 116.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s exactly where I saw it. Thanks for the response. Is there any guidance you can provide on what a reasonable price should be for one of these?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Saw them advertised on eBay for around $675, and with the new limbs I personally think that's reasonable. When I picked up my 360 here on AT they were going for around $500ish and I think the new [2017] in-house limbs are running $250 something-or-other.

Haven't put the new limbs on mine, don't have a reason to yet, but everything I've read so far says they're working well.

Good Luck

I'm not a bow expert, but I would grab one if I didn't have a 360 already.

Also, don't think Barnsdale ever put into production the split limbs.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm sure everyone you ask will have a different opinion on price so I wont through a number out. But I will offer that these are brand new bows with upgraded limbs and any one that has shot them can attest to what an awesome speed bow they are.

·
Broken, Beat, & Scarred
5,844 Posts
The 360 is an awesome bow, i have owned several,but it is not a 360 bow. One of the few bowtechs in recent yrs that was a good bit slower than stated ibo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As VT_Twang stated, we (L.L. Cote's) did purchase a closeout of these bows. We do have some "Seconds" bows but those are not up for sale at this time. All of the RPM 360 bows we have currently (including the seconds bows) with the "2017 Limbs"are the new solid core limbs like what they have on the Realm and Realm X bows. We have now sold a few of them and have not had any issues with the limbs so I am confident the limb issues are gone. They do also have the full manufacturer's warranty which I did see was another question.

·
Hunter of many things
12,136 Posts
No Barnsdale split limbs like Fried said ^^. If the bows for sale say 2017 limbs I wouldnt have any issues with them. They should be the same limbs the Reign series have.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I love my 360 and will be upgrading to these new limbs for peace of mind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts