Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech Sentiel

613 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  BowTech One
Can anyone find one. Here in Central NC you can't seem to find them anywhere. What's the deal?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,561 Posts
I read lots of threads where ya all waitin for ur Sentinel's to come in an gettin impatient for them. I ordered mine in Nov 08 and it was delieved in feb 09 ...but it's so worth the wait. Bows like the Sentinel jus don't come along every year and when ur's comes in u'll know what I mean!:shade:

· Slingin Sticks Since '92
568 Posts
I read lots of threads where ya all waitin for ur Sentinel's to come in an gettin impatient for them. I ordered mine in Nov 08 and it was delieved in feb 09 ...but it's so worth the wait. Bows like the Sentinel jus don't come along every year and when ur's comes in u'll know what I mean!:shade:
I agree, can't wait til I get mine setup so I can shoot some foam!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
LOL very true! I ordered mine in Dec. 08 and got it beginning of Mar. 09, and it was worth every second I had to wait!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.