Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Sentinel about a week ago and I am very happy with it. I managed to get it setup and tuned in very quickly and hassle free. I set it up with a Smart rest (fall away) with the cord directly attached to the downward moving cable. The rest would come up fully about an inch before I came to full draw.

I noticed some cam lean on my bottom cam at full draw and I was a little concerned with it as the cam came very close to the cable.:eek: After a little mucking around I found the cable from the fall away rest was putting to much tension on the cable and pulling the cam over. I put on a Whisker Biscuit and bingo the cam stayed nice and straight. Just thought I would share in case anyone else has this problem. This is not a "bash" as I really enjoy shooting this bow.

· Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,155 Posts
yes, you would need to get it very close to the cam, I am not sure but you may need to attach it to the limb or the axle if it does not move far enough like some had to do with the General.

Great looking bow, they sure are shooters!:shade:

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Rest

I have never tryed the smart rest. But if you are looking for a drop away I have a rip cord on my sentinel 30.5 inch draw and am getting no cam lean that I can see. This bow is shooting great. Just put my first 500 throuh her the past 2 weeks and I couldnt be happier. This bow is a shooter!!!

· Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
I put a whammy on mine works great.

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Very nice bow bud...but your form looks crappy..the hat doesn't match the shirt..and for gods sake..wax that arm !!!....:eek:

· Registered
4,366 Posts
"After a little mucking around I found the cable from the fall away rest was putting to much tension on the cable and pulling the cam over."

Thats why I use a Limbdriver. It was designed to work with binary cams.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.