Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,284 Posts
tath is the type of material they use. and they are the best factory strings out there.

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
tath is the type of material they use. and they are the best factory strings out there.
Yes thay are indeed! I marked both cams on both my 82nd and 101st the day I brought them home. After a couple of months and hundreds of shots through both bows, they haven't moved a bit!

· Patriot
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good idea

That sounds like a good idea. How and where would I mark the cams on my Guardian?
Yes thay are indeed! I marked both cams on both my 82nd and 101st the day I brought them home. After a couple of months and hundreds of shots through both bows, they haven't moved a bit!

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
I use a silver Sharpie marker because it shows up real well on black cams, but you can also use a pencil or something like white-out too. Just mark one side of the top and bottom cams above and below the limbs. Any change in cam orientation with be easily noticeable.

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
Here ya go, something like this........................

· Patriot
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marking cams

Thanks, Bowkil. Do you mark the cams at full draw, or when the bow is at rest?
I use a silver Sharpie marker because it shows up real well on black cams, but you can also use a pencil or something like white-out too. Just mark one side of the top and bottom cams above and below the limbs. Any change in cam orientation with be easily noticeable.

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
I think they are actually Winners Choice made specifically for bowtech. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.:confused:
Long time ago they used W.C. but they are made in house now.

They are great strings although the loops on my 08 Guardian leave soemthing to be desired.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.