Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech StrykeForce Custom Camo!!

1946 Views 26 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Wyvern Creations
Hi All:
Just got this one in as an experiment and I must say that this is one of the prettiest camo jobs I have seen yet!! This bow is done in CamoWest Vanish Hybrid and it is stunning!!! I only have one of these and it is the normal $899.00 price for the bare bow and I throw in 6 carbon arrows and free shipping (lower 48) I can also set up a complete package if you are interested, so if you are thinking of a SF and want something diferant, this is it :) Best bet is to either call me or email directly
Thanks
Wyvern
[email protected]
603-659-0575

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
That baby is nice

David I like the new pattern, nice. The SF will chrono around 390fps with 425 grain bolt. Blazing fast, like lightening

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, there ya go on the speed...the trigger is firm (4-5lbs) but it is very good, no creep or drag..
Wyvern

· Registered
893 Posts
That is a cool looking Crossbow,oh,and the trigger gets even better as you continue to shoot.Mine chronos at 388 fps with Blazer vanes.

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"I'd be on that like stink on shiete!! "

How colorful :laugh:
Wyvern

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt take offense....I got a laugh out of it because it is just "so you" :teeth:

Wyvern

· Registered
1,174 Posts
HMM David Now I am wondering what camo I have on my SF. I got your HD green forend and I love it but its different camo than the rest of the bow. The camo has like grass shoots on it. Just wondering what its called.HMMM any info would be appreciated. I looked on Bowtech and saw there picts and it doesn't match it. I am a bit confused.

I love my bow just was interested in the name of the camo that is on my bow.

David I love that new camo on the bow, it is stinking cool

Bump

Brian

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your was listed as HD Green. there is some variance in the camo depending on where on the sheet it gets dipped. I noticed that all the HD Green fronts I got in were all on the dark section, so they may not "match" the rest of the bow as the pattern is surprizingly open. You can look at the pattern and you may see the name of it written in the camo somewhere. Kinda hit or miss with that one. Let me know what you find...kinda curious now..
Wyvern

· Registered
1,174 Posts
David are you talking about the front end or on my bow. Would it say what camo I have on the bow itself and on the forend. I am going to check it now

Brian

· Registered
1,174 Posts
ON my bow I THINK it says (ADVANTAGE MAX 4 HD) I had to use a magnifying glass to see but I am sure it says advantage not positive about the max but positive about the (4 HD) this was on the bow stock now the forend says ( realtree hardwoods)

So what you think

Brian

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seriously???? I did not take a good look at it when it shipped out, but that is not what was on the box. Do me a favor and snap a photo of it and email it directly to me...if you got a Max 4 that was a big mistake by Bowtech as those are exclusive to Canada. It is the one camo you cant get in the US. Let me know and if that is the case I will get the correct matching front end for you...
Wyvern

· Registered
1,174 Posts
David that is very serious about the camo on my strykeForce. Wow I got an exclusive camo pattern. WOW Hey can you give me your cell phone as I can't do pictures and e mail them yet. Not very computer savy with that. But I can take a picture of it with my cell and send it to you that way if that is of any help.

Brian

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sale pending...
I do still have a couple of the HD green ones on hand
Wyvern

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.