Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Bowtech Tribute that I bought brand new back in '06. I have hunted with it every year including last year, and it is BY FAR, the best bow that I have owned so far. I have killed well over 10 deer with it (alternating between other bows) and it is just one mean killing machine!

I ordered it new with 70-80# limbs on it. I now have those set aside and 80-90# limbs installed, but can easily put back on the other set if someone would like. Whichever, the other set of limbs will come with the bow.

I also have a MeanV CSS on the bow, and a set of laminated grips from Bob Lambeth here on AT. they are great looking grips and go great with the bow.

The 90# limbs that are on there now have Limbsaver's (camo) on the limb, with the regular silencer's from Bowtech.

The new set of strings I got from the guy who sold me the 90# limbs and they twist 1/4 turn from relaxed to full draw, they were a pain to get set-up but they work now, and that is why I am giving away the other set that I had made for the bow along with it, because you will almost deffinately want it changed. I have a set of H&M bowstrings for it that I had to go along with the Tribute theme, they are red and blue and look pretty sharp!

The bow itself is in great shape for the years, but I have hunted with it! on the very outside edges of the limb pockets it has some wear, and on the underside of the grip there is a small minute scratch.

I also have a Trophy Ridge DropZone that I would throw in with the bow if you would like. Also, it has the smooth mod's on it right now, and set at 29" DL. I do not have the speed mods, I switched with a guy when I got the 90# limbs.

If anyone is interested please let me know, I would like to get $475? for everything and that includes priority shipping, insurance for $500, and delivery confirmation!

sorry for the long post

- Chris Therrien

Attachments

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the bow comes with both sets of limbs, whichever ones you want installed, and the extra set of strings.

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt, lets go $450 TYD! this is for everything, including the extra set of red and blue H&M bowstrings, extra set of limbs, with whichever w=one you want installed on the bow, and the rest if you would like. None of the Bowjax come with the bow (riser jax or stabilizer.)

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$475 for the additional set of limbs, rest if you would like, extra set of strings, and I will also throw in all of my AXIS 300 arrows that I have which is more than a dozen but I am unsure of exactly how many.

OR, without the arrows, I will go $425 for the bow!:thumbs_up

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt - $450 for everything

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.