Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my dealer send my bow to Bowtech for warranty. It has been gaone for aprox 3 weeks now. I just called the dealer this afernoon and told him I need it back in two weeks for my Moose hunting trip. He told me to borrow or buy another bow. :mad:
Has anyone else had this problem? I called bowtech and they dont return my call's. I am starting to get very upset and unsure of what to do!
Anyone have any ideas or know a real person I could talk to instead of some stupid voice mail!

Later:fuming:
Joe

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Sounds like you are getting hosed over pretty good. This time of year a lot of people are dusting off the old stick shooters and getting ready for season and limbs are in high demand right now. The hard lesson learned here is to buy a replacement set of limbs or go with a reliable manufacturer. Sorry it sounds as if you might miss out on some hunting this year. Best of luck in getting your limbs fixed in time. Which model do you have?

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Keep your chin up little camper, they might still come through. If not....my thoughts are with you. Just keep calling them.....

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Yep, getting a little pissed myself. Called several times and can't get anyone and leave messages and no one returns my calls. Not bashing ---- just complaining. If they're that busy, maybe they should hire some new personnel that would return your calls.:mad:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked if there was someone else i could talk to and the reseptionist sad nope just one guy! A company like bowtech and there is only one voice-mail I can talk to. No real people!
Smells like Bull **** to me!:mad:

·
Registered
496 Posts
e-mail them

I went to their web site and e-mailed them a couple of questions a couple of weeks ago and they got right back to me. Some times they would rather work thru e-mail because it is quicker. Just a thought. But that is concerning that they wont call you back

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have always had good luck with e-mail. I think it is Pat that gets/returns them and he is quit knowledgable and quick to respond.

Did you go back to the dealer that u had bought from to get the warranty service? If so stay on them too and let it be known that they are potentially losing a long time customer by the attitude on this.

Hope this helps,

J-

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Is it an 05 or 06? I have an extra set of NEW limbs here for an 05 I will give them to you if you send me the replacemnts when they come in. WOuld get you on the way. Let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is very generous but new limbs are no good without the riser!:embara:
I sent them an email hopefully its faster.
I spent 45 min tonight explaining that if I have to buy a new bow it will not come from the dealer nor will any future bows for that matter!

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Had a friend who had his sent out to bowtech to be completely rebuilt under warranty last tuesday and recieved it back the same friday, so I wouldn't be too fast to blame Bowtech. Maybe I am wrong but maybe its the dealer too..

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
parkerbows said:
Had a friend who had his sent out to bowtech to be completely rebuilt under warranty last tuesday and recieved it back the same friday, so I wouldn't be too fast to blame Bowtech. Maybe I am wrong but maybe its the dealer too..

Maybe your friend spend alot of exta bucks on overnight shipping. If you wanta pay the extra you can things shipped quicker--- your friend from New york to west coast and back plus factory repair in 4 days. Come on now:zip: :zip:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
jjc155 said:
I have always had good luck with e-mail. I think it is Pat that gets/returns them and he is quit knowledgable and quick to respond.

I have always had quick service with pat, try e mailing him.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sfd_324 said:
I have always had quick service with pat, try e mailing him.

I would e-mail them and let them know in no uncertain terms that I would have my bow back or they would lose a customer for life. I would also inform my proshop that I would be moving on also. I hope you have a LOT of bow shooting friends that will go with you.

Too many good bows and good companies to put up with BS from them.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
stehawk said:
Maybe your friend spend alot of exta bucks on overnight shipping. If you wanta pay the extra you can things shipped quicker--- your friend from New york to west coast and back plus factory repair in 4 days. Come on now:zip: :zip:
Think what you want I couldn't care less. My friend had it overnighted and they overnighted it back.
Damn no middle finger Icon

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
parkerbows said:
Think what you want I couldn't care less. My friend had it overnighted and they overnighted it back.

Sorry you got so offended------:rolleyes Really, no reason to get your panties in a wad--- maybe if you'd have added up front that there was overnight freight both ways it would have been easier to swallow. Regardless, you have a great day-OK. I'll go ahead and believe what I want.:eek:

Oh by the way, if you couldn't care less-- just why the desire to use a middle finger icon?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
parkerbows said:

Be careful....you all but said it, watch what you post please....'94

1 - 20 of 57 Posts