Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech's own defense....

253 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Bowtech Kid 08
Why doesn't Bowtech come to its own defense or respond to Allegations of bad customer relations ?? I am thinking that i made some bad judgements and comments after a post here last night that were not based on the truth from what I am reading here tonight...

I have shot bowtech Bows for 5 or 6 years and their customer service has been absolutely great...Then i read this post last night and i remember several other posts regarding this same issue..Then i get to thinking about savage arms buying them out last year and then i get to thinking about the other archery companies that were bought out by a gun manufacturer and i remember the results... I guess i jumped on the bandwagon of bowtech finally getting so big they forgot the customer...

I apologize to bowtech for my comments last night...Forgive me as i am a newbie..I am grateful that someone took the time to get to the bottom of this because i was really upset to see what i was reading.

Bowtech has always took care me. I have had very few problems They even took care of one that was my fault... I guess i thought that bowtech got too big for their britches and forgot their customers..

I owe bowtech a huge apology .. This newbie got a real education .

I am going to tuck my tail and run ...

Hope The Guys here on Archery Talk Can forgive me...