Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had to go and do it.

I love the Ben Pearson Stealth. It's a great shooting bow, but I wanted to make mine just a tad custom. We painted up the riser and cams and I put 80# limbs on it. Here's the set up list:

Ben Pearson Stealth 27.5" 74#
Carbon Express Maxima Hunters w/Lumenok, 2.25" quickspins (375 grains, 78KE according to OnTarget)
Cobra Sure-Loc Sidewinder
Big Dawg 11.5" Stabilizer
Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter rest
Crackers Custom String
Bowjax products
Copper John/Stanislawski Eagle 4 Finger Release
FOP Trifecta Center Shot Peep Sight

Total speed as chrono'd is 304 fps. KE is 78...that should get it done!!

Here are some pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have named this bow the Stealth SS (Super Select). The limb graphics should be here today, so I'll post another picture of those later. Are there some new products coming out from Bowjax????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another picture...:tongue: :tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. The cut-outs in the riser are actually still camo. Here's a picture of that...makes it pretty unique!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a picture of the limb stencil. It's vinyl and they seem to stick really, really well. It's be christened the Stealth SS (Super Select). Plenty of power and a serious joy to shoot. My groups are just as good as they were when the bow was just under 70#. I was worried that my accuracy might not be as consistent, but the FOP is doing its job and the arrows are flying right where they are supposed to. If you haven't seen a Stealth personally, you need to get a hold of one...now!!!

I think this may be the new bow that we offer for custom painting...it's a fun powerhouse that has a pretty unique look with the insert areas still camo.

Attachments

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
My man, that is very, very, VERY nice !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a shot of the middle of the riser that shows the painted/camo areas...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts