Archery Talk Forum banner

brace height

265 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  twigzz88
i was wondering if a brace height change would be noticeable with an inch drop in brace height currently my bow has a 7 inch brace height, but im looking at a katera i blieve that has a 6inch brace height. I also only use a bt release i dont knwo if that will make a difference
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,625 Posts
u should be just fine with the katera. iit isnt a super sensitive bow like some of the other lower bh bows out there. I believe many looked past the katera b/c of the lower bh but in all actuality, it shoots just as good as their larger bh bows. You see people everyday choosing the katera over the AM so I wouldnt be too worried about it. If you are shooting with a back tension release, i imagine your form is pretty good and you are concious of your habits. Shoot it and see:darkbeer:

Derek

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i wouldnt say my form is awesome or im super consious of my form etc. But im working at, i was also thinking about the x forces, would they be as forgiving as the katera, oen more question lol how hard would it be to hold good groups at 60 yards with a 28 a2a bow. I also planning on shooting a few bows before i buy the next one to make sure im actually happy with what im buying first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.