Registered
742 Posts
Fantastic

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:darkbeer::darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No...it just got here today!!! I will be setting it up for hunting and 3D.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
First 300??? They get to be routine after the first one! Nice x count as well! Keep it up

·
Registered
346 Posts
thats not bragging thats showing everyone whats up.... great shooting bro keep it up.....

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Is that good?:dontknow: I don't shoot paper, I prefer flesh.
Indeed that is very good. Not alot of guys can shoot that many x's. There are quite a few on at that can, but most of your average Joe shots won't see 49. Very impressive! I still don't see how the 60x shooters do it! 60 perfect shots in a row is tuff. I always have 1-3 errant shots every round that leaves me scratching my head lol. 5spot is a mental and physical endurance game

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats the first one is always sweet now the work begins to make all of them just as sweet and even sweeter with higher X-counts and then the occasional oops into the dark blue water that drives you insane and makes you work even harder and then............ it starts getting easier and you just know it will happen and then the real fun begins!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep....Hoot and Holler is where it happened. Last night was league night. I have shot several 299s until last night. I just felt good all night. Oh...BTW....Hoot and Holler is a great place. Chip is a good guy to deal with and the folks there are great. Stop by and check it out if you can!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts