Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot believe the amount of people who are completly brainwashed by all the mathews hype. i can honestly say i have seen more people miss with their MAGICAL mathews than actually hit thier target and then outcome the excuses. i see so many new archers jump on the bandwagon every year without doing some research and hands on testing. oh well just ranting cuz i was trying to watch the outdoor channel and every freekin commercial is mathews:pukey:

· Registered
9,843 Posts
My Switchback XT is deadly accurate. It never misses where I'm aiming it.

It's not wise to call others brainwashed and then admit you're watching the boob-tube.

· Bow Bender
6,974 Posts
I cannot believe the amount of people who are completly brainwashed by all the pse x-force hype. i can honestly say i have seen more people miss with their MAGICAL pse x-force than actually hit thier target and then outcome the excuses. i see so many new archers jump on the bandwagon every year without doing some research and hands on testing. oh well just ranting cuz i was trying to watch the outdoor channel and every freekin commercial is pse x-force

· Registered
8,034 Posts
:moviecorn

· Registered
14,726 Posts
I got to get me a Mathew$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOON

· FITA/TRAD/PARA SuperMod
3,706 Posts
I cannot believe the amount of people who are completly brainwashed by all the mathews hype. i can honestly say i have seen more people miss with their MAGICAL mathews than actually hit thier target and then outcome the excuses. i see so many new archers jump on the bandwagon every year without doing some research and hands on testing. oh well just ranting cuz i was trying to watch the outdoor channel and every freekin commercial is mathews:pukey:
why do you care?

· Registered
763 Posts
Once this gets going good, throw in a couple jabs about each others mothers and kids and such! Make it that much more intelligent and interesting!!!

· Registered
6,815 Posts

it's called advertising and yes it can brainwash you!
i wear a special helmet when i watch the outdoor channel, that way they don't get their BS entered in my brain waves, cause the few i have belong to HOYT!....:wink:

· Registered
1,173 Posts
Wow! What an informational thread! I'm immediately throwing away all my Mathews and going back to PSE. I was wondering why I haven't been able to nail down that 60X yet and here its simply cuz I'm shooting Mathews! Once I get that PSE baby I'll never miss again!! :pukey:

· Registered
8,473 Posts
Mathews was a GREAT company. Until this year.... :darkbeer:
There still a great company. This will probably be their biggest year ever. They went to the market for what everyone wanted like many other bow companies. They still have some great bows in their line up if ur not a speed freak. Hyperlite, dxt,drenny, DLD, S2.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.