Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally just got my brand new last chance archery deluxe ez press set up and pressed my bow and something right behind the nut on the threaded rod that holds the wheel broke and now the whole rod is flopping. Has anyone had this happen or know of anyway to get ahold of someone about it after hours, I’m pretty sure they are all at the ata show so I’m probably out of luck for a few days.

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
I had the same problem it's the bearing had a fracture most likely from shipping took a hit in shipping process ... You need to contact lca directly send it back to them they will send you a new press! They don't pack them properly if you ask me.. Just went through this Christmas week... Good luck..

·
Registered
920 Posts
They have great customer service. Mine came and the 2nd axis bolts didn't line up with the holes. They sent me a new one all has been good since then

I won't tell you what I don't know

·
Registered
305 Posts
Bearing on mine was broke from shipping too. Just had them send me a new bearing free of charge. Took 2 minutes to switch it out.

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
Oh snap. Good luck with getting it fixed.

·
"Keep Hammering"
8,064 Posts
Spelling was never my strong suit...I was much more competent spilling.
Same here, I typically use big words i don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
same here, i typically use big words i don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk
lol. Good to see a sense of humor here.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If I’m looking at the picture right and it is the same part that broke on mine just take the nuts and handle off, then take out the two Allen key screws the bearing pops right out no problem then just put it back together.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts