Archery Talk Forum banner

Brand New Lone Wolf Alpha Sit And Climb for $250...READ ON

597 0
Hey guys.

I know everyone on here is always talking about how great Lone Wolf stands are, but also how expensive they are. Recently after realizing how noisy my Summit was I decided I was going to take the plunge and buy a new Lone Wolf Alpha Sit and Climb. You rarely see them sold in the classifieds so I did a lot of research to see where I could get the best deal. Pretty much everywhere was selling them for $359.99.

I remembered that when I bought some golf stuff a few months ago, I used a Microsoft Live Cash Back offer that offered you cash back on purchases when you use your PayPal account. I decided to check to see if I could use this offer when I bought a Lone Wolf stand. I could and the cash back was up to 30%! Basically here is how the deal works...you buy something using your PayPal account on eBay and you will be paid cash back. In my case I bought the following and paid the following:

2008 Lone Wolf Alpha Sit & Climb: $251.99
Lone Wolf Wolf Pack: $69.99

It takes about 60 days to get your money back, but it is the same principal as a mail in rebate.

If you are interested in learning more about this shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to send you a link that explains this whole Microsoft Live Cash Back deal. You can use the 30% cash back to buy anything on eBay...including a bow, camo, ground blinds, the list goes on and on.

I thought that this was a heck of a deal and wanted to pass it on to my fellow AT'ers.