Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling SKB Double Recurve Bow Case.

I purchased it back in May 2015 and have never used it. It is has been sitting in my room in all the packaging, so in perfect condition.
It is such a nice case, but my bows wouldn't fit in it with the Tec Risers. Everyone I know who has one loves it, but I had to go with alternative case

I am selling for $280 + whatever shipping is to the lower 48 states.

If Interested let me know or message me here.. I will get a shipping quote and get it out to you as soon as possible.
I am fine with PayPal.

Thanks!

IMG_1034.jpg
IMG_1031.jpg
IMG_1033.jpg

·
Registered
565 Posts
I just wanted to add my experiences with this case. I would say it is the most protective recurve case available. There is a place for everything and you can cut the foam to perfectly fit your gear. The case is long though. Make sure to check if it will fit in your car before you buy. I am now in the market for a case more suitable for around town use. The SKB double recurve case is the best out there for air travel in my opinion.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just wanted to add my experiences with this case. I would say it is the most protective recurve case available. There is a place for everything and you can cut the foam to perfectly fit your gear. The case is long though. Make sure to check if it will fit in your car before you buy. I am now in the market for a case more suitable for around town use. The SKB double recurve case is the best out there for air travel in my opinion.
Agree! I have had one of these since 1998 and I would fly with it tomorrow without giving it a second thought.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still entertaining offers... This case was originally $389 from Lancaster, and apparently SKB is no longer making this case, or Lancaster just isn't offering it anymore.. but it is basically brand new...
$280 + Shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts