Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new tent By Tentsile. It is a suspended tent and the model is the Stingray, Their Flagship Model. I just bought this a couple weeks ago because I thought my family was coming to visit with their kids. As you know, plans changed. I have 2 of these already that I use for recreation and for hunting. So I am selling this brand new one. I set it up just so I could take some pics for you. It has never been slept in or used, just set up. Brand new. These go for $560-$600. This tent is unique and built like a tank and meant to last a lifetime. You can set this up as high in the air or as low to the ground as you wish. I set all of mine up high and use a rope ladder to get into the hatch on the under side. There is the screened in tent with a rain fly which happens to be Camo. Totally weatherproof and waterproof in the worst of storms. The best feature is you can set this up over any terrain, hills, rocks, outcroppings, over water and streams, mud, lakes, 20 feet in the air to 4 feet off the ground, to laying on the ground. Anywhere there are 3 trees.... or 2 trees and a vehicle! Easy setup. If you always camped with someone who is a bit squeemish of the outdoor critters, this will make them feel safe. Here is a link https://www.tentsile.com/collections/3-person-tree-tents/products/stingray-3-person-tree-tent?variant=31307059003465 and for setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgSGPMAEO0M
It will sleep 3 adults or 2 adults with gear. Because you have the option of staking out or not staking out the rainfly, you can store your gear under the tent safely and protected from the elements. The floor of the tent is very thick, solid and bombproof and has a screened in upper elevated with tent poles and zippered doors. There are pockets and stashes and hooks to store gear inside. You can enter by way of the zippered doors or from the underside hatch. I use this hatch when I really elevate the tent. I use a webbing ladder made by the same company for this tent. This too is brand new and costs $70. I will throw this in with the tent. This all is brand new. $400 for tent and ladder. Paypal add 4% for Paypal fees. Continental US. Only trade would be for a full setup for saddle hunting. Tree saddle, tethers and or accessories and a platform. This is a fantastic price on this new tent and ladder.
tent 1.jpg tent 2.jpg tent 3.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.