Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Anti Fanboy
42,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a brand new TorqueLess custom grip. Never installed on a bow. I purchased this grip for my new Experience but I decided to stick with the stock red side plates and red strings.

This is a very high quality, beautiful custom grip. According to Dave at TorqueLess Grips, it's supposed to fit any newer Bowtech.

The only thing I did was slide this grip on the bow but that was it. Took it right back off. It was never glued on.

The color is Blue Charcoal and is as I received it out of the mail.

Price new was $70.72 and I will take $58.00 tyd. I accept Pay Pal but much prefer a USPS money order ONLY. I will not accept any other type of money order or payment.

**NOTE** If you tell me you will take my item and back out of the deal, you will receive negative feedback per ArcheryTalk classified rules.

Happy Shooting.

Skeet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have for sale a brand new TorqueLess custom grip. Never installed on a bow. I purchased this grip for my new Experience but I decided to stick with the stock red side plates and red strings.

This is a very high quality, beautiful custom grip. According to Dave at TorqueLess Grips, it's supposed to fit any newer Bowtech.

The only thing I did was slide this grip on the bow but that was it. Took it right back off. It was never glued on.

The color is Blue Charcoal and is as I received it out of the mail.

Price new was $70.72 and I will take $58.00 tyd. I accept Pay Pal but much prefer a USPS money order ONLY. I will not accept any other type of money order or payment.

**NOTE** If you tell me you will take my item and back out of the deal, you will receive negative feedback per ArcheryTalk classified rules.

Happy Shooting.

Skeet.
Lefty/Righty?

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts
Wrist style?

·
Anti Fanboy
42,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about that. It's supposed to be a medium/high but can be used for any style of grip.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like is stated in my listing, it's called blue charcoal.

Skeet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.