Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what brand of feathers do you prefer. I have not been pleased with the Gateway wear.

·
Registered
99 Posts
True-Flight all the way.

I've got arrows that are 4 years old still wearing there True-flight fletching. And I shoot a lot.

I've never used Gateway feathers, only because the performance from the True-Flights has been so awesome! Check em out @

http://www.trueflightfeathers.com/

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Out of Gateway, True Flight, and whatever the non-labeled Eagle Archery ones are, True Flight have been the best.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
True Flight

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the recommendations. Where is the best place to get pic them up?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Check out you local proshop. If not call True-Flight up. or visit there website. Theres a link to it in my earlier post.

Good Luck

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
affe22 said:
Out of Gateway, True Flight, and whatever the non-labeled Eagle Archery ones are, True Flight have been the best.
I could be wrong, but I think I ordered some of those from Eagle and they were AMG's.

I, too, have had my best luck with TrueFlight. They are a little more expensive, but the bases are much more consistent and even. The people that do the work on them by hand do a very nice job at TrueFlight. Plus, they have more color options. My local archery shop lets us sort through the bin and choose them ourselves, which is really nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts