·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Shoot for the Girls” Archery Tournament

Saturday, October 15, 2011

600 Accent Drive, Suite B
Plano, TX

“I Shoot for the Girls” Archery Tournament a sanctioned event by the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). This tournament not only provides archers with an opportunity to compete on an International Level in a fun mail-in tournament, 100% of the profit will go to the NBCF.

Archers will shoot from 18 meters (Vegas Style). The target consists of three breast cancer ribbons, the white in the center of the ribbon’s loop is wor…th 10 points, and anywhere on the pink is 5 points; this includes a very small breast cancer ribbon in the I Shoot For the Girls™ logo. There will be 10 rounds, for a total max score of 400 points. Each arrow should be shot at a different ribbon. Double scoring and certification by a range officer is required.

Divisions are:
Women’s Division
Men’s Division
Young Adult (15-17)
Youth Division (12-14)
Cub (11 and under)

————————————————————————

Sign-In: 8:00 a.m.

Shooting Starts: 9:00 a.m.

————————————————————————-

We have a limited number of Targets therefore signing up and paying secures your shooting space.

Pre-paid shooters are guaranteed a shooting space.

Unpaid shooters are taking a chance at having a Target available.

Sign-Up:

Email: [email protected]

Shoot Like A Girl is working with their Corporate Sponsors for the final list of prizes for the overall winners; and BowTech has already donated a Heartbreaker Bow for the overall Women’s Division Winner.

—————————————————————————

Questions or Information email: [email protected]

—————————————————————————

No Refunds — all money will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts