Archery Talk Forum banner

Bright colored strings on hunting bow

1037 11
Anybody have bright strings on their hunting bows? I am thinking about getting Vapor Trail orange and white!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· www.paramadness.com
2,803 Posts
My arrows are orange and white and thats what i am having for a string made up, i got some orange loop material tonight looks pretty good

· Registered
6,795 Posts
I did then thought about what can all see it. Seeing that I don't want a coyote or fox to see it, I'm not doing it again. When I'm hunting I'm not making a fashion statement, I'm blending in.

· Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be correct.

· Registered
153 Posts
use the colors

I believe u r ok w/orange..and u still will blend in...because, animals are pretty much color blind...they have more rods than cones, so the trade off is they see very well at nite...which is why a tiger, being orange and black striped, is prefectily camo'd...in color not, but see the same picture in black and white, and u can hardly see the tiger in the grass....ljo:)

· Registered
10,406 Posts
I have neon green/orange on one and neon orange/light grey on another.Helps the deer find their way to my stand on a cloudy day.:)

· Registered
496 Posts
I had red/black bucknastys with red halo serving on a trykon that I have now sold. I believe they are dark enough and look great on anything but it really pops on 'IKE''s black ally--something about a black bow---and they look good on my testarossa guardian. Won't hestitate to get red/black for my hd green 101st.:shade:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.