Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if it is just me, looked through my broad head box and i must have 15 different styles of heads.... I don't know what it is but every deer season i feel the need to purchase at least 2 or 3 different packs and many of them i don't even use.....

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Thats me lol. I havent found better broadheads then the gator xp and the g5 t3 but u still like to buy them for some reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I have muzzy 3 and 4 blades. Couple Slick trick mags and standards. Some magnus buzzcuts. Steelforce Phatheads (making the trip to the wodds this year), Rage 2 and 3 blade. Some montecs. thunder heads. Couple grim reapers. Some other brand that looks like it would cut a plug out of an animal? Few other different ones that I dont have a clue about.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats me lol. I havent found better broadheads then the gator xp and the g5 t3 but u still like to buy them for some reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny you mention the gator XP, found one brand new still in the old pack... has a picture of an alligator on it... didnt even realize i had it... wonder how it would fly out of my matrix plus? Two inch cut would ruin a does day.

·
Archery Addict
9,211 Posts
You mean something like this? LOL I also have a few Muzzy's, Wasps, and Rages that aren't pictured.

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
Yeah. I got it too. Went to Cabela's today to buy new boots. Got those, a pack of Nockturnals and couldn't walk past the broadheads without grabbing another pack! Grabbed Strikers again but I want to get Hell Raisers and Montec CS too! I have 5 different broadheads in my box already. I think if I start buying knives I'll really be addicted!

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
I have Montecs, Stingers, Slick Tricks, Muzzys, Rocket Steelhead 100/125, Rocket Sidewinders, Grim Reapers, and NAP Spitfires in my bow box...

·
Registered
566 Posts
My wife stays pi**ed at me. all i do is buy hunting/archery stuff. i have G5 striker & striker mags, magnus stingers, 4 blade muzzys, redhead gator expandables, and grim reaps!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I get new ones (different brands) every year from old college buddies (we have a little exchange program that has grown). This year I was given phat heads and a pack of inverter heads. I must have 15 different heads floating around. Hell I still have muzzys I've never opened yet.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I am getting ready to start a collection myself, however I am going to collect all the same head. I have to try out the silverflame 125 and the vpa 125 to see which one I like best, then its on. I would like to have about 20 to 30 silverflames or vpa's, then I would be set for life!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just checked my bh box, I have 6 Wasp Boss 125s, 3 Carbon Express Nativ 100s, 6 Magnus Snuffer 125s, 12 Magnus 125 grain glue on's, 6 Steelforce Hellfire 125s, and some odds and ends ferrules and replacement blades.

·
Registered
785 Posts
ya i have a bunch of wasp, few different g5 styles, few types of muzzy, slick tricks, magnus, and a few other random ones.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Most years I gotta try one or two new ones.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts