Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys line up the blades on your broadheads to be inlinewith your vanes? I was just thinking that I always build my arrows that way... but I dont think it really matters. It just gets in my head if they dont line up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I used to line up my broadheads with my fletching, but found that it really didn't matter...My arrows fly just as well now as they did then.:shade:
I think it is just messed with my head, seeing it out of align.:eek2:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I had 2 that lined up very close and one that was way off, but they all hit the same. In the past it may have been more of a issue( old wivestail) but with the newer style bh's it does not seem to make that big of a deal. Just take time to tune and it should be ok.

Reed

·
Registered
561 Posts
It makes absolutely, positively no difference. I don't know how all that started, but I'd love to hear the logic behind it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
it gets in my head to if they arent alighned with the vanes but i dont think it matters really

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me to

its just a pain to fletch arrows and make em match, mabey i can get it out of my head. It just seems wrong when you look down your arrow and the BH is slightly rotated.
slayrX said:
it gets in my head to if they arent alighned with the vanes but i dont think it matters really

·
Registered
342 Posts
As long as it spins true,that's all that matters.I mess with turning my inserts and trying different heads on different arrows until I get them all to spin wobble free.I never even look to see if they line up with the fletchings.How can two blade and four blade heads line up anyway?Get em spinning true and they'll shoot true!!:)

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
No

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks stanley, It means alot to me to have your input:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts