Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will I have better arrow flight success with, a two blade broahead or a three blade broadhead? Both broadheads have the same diameter.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
What will I have better arrow flight success with, a two blade broahead or a three blade broadhead? Both broadheads have the same diameter.
What I've found, is that if an arrow spins true with a conventional broad head, it will fly good. If its a higher quality BH it will fly almost to POI with your field points.

I shot my BHs to 80 yards last year, both a cut on contact and a type of expandable.

Spin test your arrows and you will have WAY better success, that and make sure your cams (binary or hybrid) are timed and the bow is in spec.

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,331 Posts
It shouldn't matter. I shoot 2-blade Silverflames and even the XL's at 1.5" cut and they fly just as well as my 3-blade Shuttle T's, which fly just as well as my 4-blade Wac'ems. However, past 60 yards I have the most confidence in the Silverflames and Shuttle T's.

·
Registered
542 Posts
If your tuned, the only thing that would matter is weight...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts