Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres problay already a fourm on this, so i'll probaly get smashed for this but i'd appreciate it if you could post some entery and exit holes with the name of your broadhead, just intresting to see what's on the market nowadays :shade:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
No gory pics-this is the exit (pass through as most are) from My Rocky Mountain Razor & Ironhead fixed 3 blades Doe. Bears (2), Caribou (1), Sheep (2), Buffalo (2), Mule deer (13), Elk (2), Whitetail ((100+), Hogs (16) & several Exotic Deer have fallen to this head for me since they came on the market in the 70s.

B-Head pic is the Rocky My daughter used on her Jan. 2010 Buffalo. 25 yd shot with 48# & Buffalo dropped less than 60 yds. away.

Son & Brother & Son-in-law also use different Models of the Rocky Mountains-3 Blades fixed.

They are just plain excellent.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The first pic is the exit hole and the second pic is the entrance hole. Muzzy MX-4!!!!!! 100lb doe out of a tree stand.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Magnus stinger 4 blade buzzcut.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Entance wound from a 100gr G5 Montec CS on my blackie last year......

·
Registered
110 Posts
125 grain blackstump two blade aussie made broadhead thats the exit hole 40metre shot on a billy goat

Attachments

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
I threw my wallet through this one....

Exit hole

This was also caused by throwing my wallet through one...

entry

exit

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Heres a nice hog i killed last year on my place, with a rage 2-blade,didnt pass through but did the job.Went about 50yds before expireing....:darkbeer:

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow those are some sweet looking pics just got the g5 strikers im ganna try em on a ranch in okeechobee this weekend hopefully

·
The dude abides
1,065 Posts
Tekan II, first is the entry second is the exit. Hit so hard it turned her inside out. Sorry for the poor quality pic but it's hard to fit my phone and a light inside the cavity.

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
some nasty holes there

1 - 20 of 78 Posts