Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Looking for some suggestions for broadheads. I'm looking at 2-blades with a bleeder blade of some sort and I need them in 150gr weights. Just looking to see what some guys might have experienced with certain brands? Here's a bit of what I have been looking at:

- Iron Will V150
- Magnus broadhead (Buzzcut, Stinger)
- Kudu Contour with Bleeder
- Valkyrie 150 Bloodeagle (I know its a 3 blade)

Also any other suggestions as far as 150gr 2 blade with bleeders would be great! TIA

·
Registered
847 Posts
I know zues broadheads came out with heavier broadheads this year. Maybe check them out as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
482 Posts
Of those you listed , I’ve used the stingers and Iron Wills. Both are great heads, the Iron Wills are Super easy to tune. That’s what I’ll have in my quiver this fall.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I’ve been shooting Magnus for a long time and haven’t had any issues. They’ve always shot well (as long as your bow is tuned), and are pretty tough. I’ve had blades bend when they hit the ground before and a few I’ve been able to actually bend back, resharpen, and they shoot fine still. I also like that they don’t break the bank compared to others, just watch for Chinese knock-offs if you’re ordering online.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Your list is pretty dang good. I am a Magnus fan.

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
3,784 Posts
Magnus and don't look back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts