Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All...
I am excited to announce the start up BroadheadConnection.com to provide a service to fellow bowhunters. We offer you an experience with premium broadheads by Annihilator, Bishop, Cutthroat, GrizzlyStik, Iron Will Outfitters, Solid Broadheads, Valkyrie, VPA... Eclipse Werewolf's coming soon too! Select a few you want to try. When they arive, shoot them out of your equipment. Return our assets but know what gives you confidence before you blindly invest. The broadheads we have should last you years!

Please check us out on facebook and like and share to help us spread the word!

Thank you!
Adam

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
Thanks just joined your group on Facebook. Broadheadconnection.com

Thanks for the info.

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for your support!
We should have some Eclipse Werewolf's in the line up by the end of the week!

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome... having great feedback thus far....
Also will have Tuffhead's and Firenock's in the line up soon!
We are happy to help any wanting to do testing all at once to save time as the season openers are fast approaching.
Please help us spread the word by following us on Facebook and sharing a post you like!
Direct site link.
Thanks!

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meatheads, Tuffheads, Dangerous Game and Firenock Daggers are all now available....

We are happy to help any wanting to test several premium broadheads at once to save time as the season openers are fast approaching.
Please help us spread the word by following us on Facebook and sharing a post you like!
Direct site link.
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Interesting idea. Any chance you'll be doing field evaluations to compare the various broadheads you stock? I think those would be popular as well.

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes WI_Badger, we will be looking at doing some videos for first impressions, durability from the rental side, testing and maintenance. Noise has been a very popular area of feedback and some has been surprising so was the first characteristic I was planning to focus on.

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks jmallit! We aren't yet on IG but plan to be soon! We are hoping to get it started so we can do more engaging post and call outs... show us your bloodtrails, broadheads after destroying shoulder bones and success pic's etc...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will check it out! Thanks for dropping your link, best of luck to you Adam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts