Archery Talk Forum banner

901 - 913 of 913 Posts

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
Great thread. Helped myself and many a friends get their broadheads flying like they should. If you find yourself chasing field points and not closing the gap to broadheads, you may have other issues. Grip torque, wrong spine (99% of the time weak) broadheads won't spin, and believe it or not, face contact on the string. Also, loop torque.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Guys I sometimes run into issues where I can never get them to match up and run out of adjustment. Since I don't have a press, the pro shop typically starts twisting cables or yokes, not entirely sure, but it ends up working out.

Any idea what they are doing when twisting stuff around? I'd really like to get a press so I could do this myself

·
Registered
32 Posts
question: I was broached tuning today and my broad heads were shooting to the left so i moved the rest to the right and it is maxed out and I'm still hitting left what are the next steps i can take?
thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
question: I was broached tuning today and my broad heads were shooting to the left so i moved the rest to the right and it is maxed out and I'm still hitting left what are the next steps i can take?
thanks
What bow are you shooting?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

901 - 913 of 913 Posts